Zero Export Device and DG-PV Synchronization
RSS India has a solution where we have a field proven, time tested product, which manages and
- Back injection of solar power to diesel generator,
- Maintains diesel generators at minimum 30%,
- Grid net metering is not possible,
- Export not allowed by the clients or state electricity boards,
- Grid export is allowed but only certain time of the day or limited in KWh/MWh
Problem Faced by Solar EPC’s
- Can Solar be Installed Grid where net metering is not possible?
- Can Solar be Installed Grid export is not needed by end client?
- Can Solar be Installed Grid export is disallowed by Discoms?
- Can Solar be Installed Grid export is allowed, but only during certain Time of Day?
- Can Solar be Installed Grid export is allowed but limited to fixed MWHr per day?
The conditions for Solar DG Sync arise when load drops to less than Power Produced by Solar Power Plant [e.g. on Saturday, Sundays and other holidays]. This could also happen during a normal day when load is less than power produced by a solar power plant [ like during lunch time or during shift change or immediately after a power source change over]. Or a sudden load trip.